Organix Moroccan Argon Oil Serum




Hi lovelies, I hope you all had a lovely monday :). I had a busy but good day. Now if you follow me on Twitter, you may remember telling you all a couple of months ago that my hair was feeling a bit unhealthy and dry. That has never happened to me before so I asked you all what you would recommend.

My friend Jayde, who I have known for years told me to try the Organix Moroccan Oil. I've herd her rave about it before so I knew I had to try it. I got it a month ago but I wanted to give it a good go before I told you all about it.

The first thing you would probably notice is that the bottle is quite small. Do NOT let this put you off at all. You literally need the tiniest amount (bare in mind I have thick hair) so it lasts for a very long time.

On the bottle it says it penetrates in to your hair and leaves it feeling silky and soft. It does exactly that. I dry my hair naturally after a shower and usually the ends are left quite frizzy and sometimes a bit dry. Since I have used this, I don't have that problem anymore.

You have to apply it on damp hair. So I come out of the shower and get all clean and fresh then add the oil in my hair. I make sure I apply a bit more on my ends but it put it evenly on the rest of my hair. Then I just let it dry.

One of the things I am sure you are wondering is if it would leave your hair a bit greasy as it is an oil but it really doesn't. It absorbs straight in and leaves it feeling nice, sleek and soft.

Organix Moroccan Oil is pretty much exactly what I want from a hair oil. The other plus? You do not have to fork out an arm and a leg for it.

Organix Moroccan Argon Oil can be found at boots in store or online for a friendly £6.99.

Labels: , ,