Make up Monday - Eye look #2


Hey lovelies, hope you all had a fab weekend and are looking forward to tackling the new week. Now a couple of weeks ago I did this eye look using my Urban Decay Naked 2 palette. I said I was going to do more so I thought I was about time I did.

If you missed the first look you and want to check it out, you can see it here.

This next look is one of my favourites. This is something wearable for everyone. If you like a more subtle eye this is a nice look you can rock for a night out. If you are a regular eye shadow lover, this is great daytime look.

Like the first look, it is easy to do and only takes a couple of minutes.

The shades I used are Chopper and Half baked. These are two of my favourite colours from the palette. I wear them on there own and together. They make this beautiful bronze colour.

I prep my eyes using my MUA primer. I really love this and it keeps any eye shadow in my collection in place without creasing.

I started off with chopper and applied it all over my lids and in the crease. I used my Real Techniques shading brush which is perfect for packing eye shadow on the lids.

After that I put a light amount of half baked on the lid. This is really pigmented as the rest shadows or even more and it is a strong colour so start off small and build it up to the colour consistency you want too.

I then just use the brush that comes with the palette to blend them all together. It is not the best, I need to invest in a good blending brush but it does do the job.

This is what the shades look like on their own.

And this is what they look like blended together.


To finish off the look add some mascara and eye liner if you want. I don't wear eye liner on a everyday basis yet. (If you saw my beauty things I suck at post you will know why ;) ) but the mascara I am loving at the moment has to be The Mabellines falsies mascara.

This is how I look with this eye look.


What do you all think?
Would you do this look?

Let me know.

Lots of love
Nafisah





Labels: , , , ,