Urban Decay Naked 2 palette



Hey beautifuls, I am so excited to share this review with you. Eyeshadows, after lipsticks are my make up love. This is one of my favourite products I own.

I wasn't going to review this because I know it is hyped up and there are thousands of reviews out there but I only bought it in December. I also know there are people out there who do not own this yet so I thought I would give you my thoughts on this.

First of the all, how beautiful are colours?! They are such a wonderful bunch of neutral shades ranging from golds to pink to even a few darker ones for a smokey eye. My favourites and the ones I reach for the most are Chopper, YDK and Half Baked. They are really lovely shimmery shades that are easy to apply. I am going to do a series on the blog with the different looks I make with this palette.

All the colours last for all day on my eyes. They are really pigmented without any fall out. The quality of these shadows is phenomenal! I have never owned eye shadow with such high quality before (I am not even exaggerating) They are really long lasting. I use this palette pretty much everyday especially the shade black out (which I use to fill in my brows) and I have not even hit pan yet.

The packaging for this is really sleek. It is really easy to take away with you if you are travelling.

Now to the thing you really want to know. Is it worth the £36.00 price tag? Yes, yes 100% yes. I never thought I would say that about an eye shadow palette but I would repurchase this in a heartbeat if I had too. I am actually thinking of saving up for the original Naked Palette.

If you are an eyeshadow junkie or a newbie looking in to this I would definietely recommend getting this.




Have you gotten the Naked 2 Palette yet?

Lots of love
Nafisah

Labels: , ,