NARS tinted moisturiser - St Moritz


Hey lovelies, seeing as though I have mentioned this lovely product a fair bit, I thought I would do a full review on it for you.

About 3 months ago I ran out of my Garnier Nutrisse BB Cream and wanted to try something new. Towards the end it was getting a tad cakey and didn't suit my skin anymore. So I did some research.

I had always wanted to try NARS tinted moisturiser and it was between this and Laura Mercier. I decided to go to both counters and do some swatching.

I  NARS  in the end and I have loved it ever since. I have the shade St Moritz, which, is actually the shade Millie Mackintosh uses (huge girl crush!). I will say, go to a NARS counter you know because the make up assistant who helped me and my mum actually took the time to pick a shade out with me. Trust me, that makes all the more difference.

It applies like a dream. It is smooth and soft on the skin. It evens your skin tone getting rid of any redness  you may have.

I apply this with either my fingers or the Real Techniques buffing brush. Both give amazing finishes. I prefer using either of these methods rather than a normal foundation brush because you can really blend the tinted moisturiser in to your skin and a little can go along way.

I have normal skin with the occasional dry patch. I will say when my skin is on the drier side I make sure I use my primer. I use one anyway but this makes sure it doesn't cling to any dry patches.

Once it sets, your skin gets a natural light glow. It gives a dewy look as it is moisturising. The lasting power, especially for a tinted moisturiser lasts on me all day. On saturday's I need it to last from 7.00am til about 6.00pm at the earliest and I don't feel the need to touch it up or even carry it in my make up bag.

I also like that you can put a nice blush and bronzer on top of it without it getting ruined or looking like I have a pile of make up on my face.

If you are looking for a light to medium coverage tinted moisturiser I would definitely look in to getting this.

I know NARS is not cheap but when it comes to my base I want to make sure the quality is good and so far have to find one from the high street. Let me assure you it is worth every penny.

You can get NARS tinted moisturisers from all NARS counters and they retail for £28.00.

Do you use tinted moisturiser?

Lots of love
Nafisah

Labels: , ,