Korres Lip Butter - Pomegranate






































Hey beautifuls, today I am going to tell you all about one of my holy grail lip balms. Holy grail is not a term I use lightly FYI. I have only ever claimed two products as HG and this is one of them.

There has been a lot of hype around the Korres lip butters in the blogsphere for as long as I can remember. I had been lusting after this for such a long time before I finally gave in a bought it.

Let me tell you now. If you are thinking about getting this, you really should! It is worth it. I use this pretty much everyday to keep my lips hydrated. It is a office desk staple. I carry it around with me everywhere.

It is easy to apply you just dab your finger in the pot and put it on your lips. It instantly smoothes out any dryness on the lips.

The packaging on this product is sleek and easy too. It isn't greasy on your fingers so you can carry this around me when I am out and about in my make up bag.

I use this after exfoliating my lips to rehydrate them and it goes quite well. I found it actually plumps my lips a little which I like because my lips need that!

The only thing I will mention is that although this is a tinted lip butter the colour pay off is quite sheer which I expected so it doesn't bother me. If you want a little bit more colour maybe try their  wild rose sented one which is a deep purple.

The sent of this is quite honestly heaven. I love the smell of pomegranate and this is no exception. It's a nice sweet but not too sweet kind of smell. When I put it on it freshens my lips.

I can truthfully say besides my Blistex Lip Conditioner this is the only lip balm / butter product I have used since I brought it.

Korres lip butter come in a range of colours and scents. They retail at £8.00 and you can find get them on the feel unique website here.

Have you tried these yet?

Lots of love
Nafisah

Labels: , ,