Benefit's world famous neutrals kit - Easiest Nudes

Hey girls, today I thought I would share with you my latest eye palette. Benefit have been coming out with some amazing releases recently and their new eye palettes are no exception.

Catching on the neutral trend they released 3 world famous kits. I was eyeing these up for the longest and was lucky enough to win the easiest nude palette in a competition Benefit held.

The kit comes with 4 longwear powder eye shadows along with 2 of their newest creamless eye shadows. They also attached a tips guide on how to create a whole eye look using all the colours.

The four longwear powder eye shadows are called Call my bluff, Thanks a latte, Pinky swear and Quick look busy.

Call my bluff is the highlight colour in the palette, making it perfect for a light base, in the eye brows or in the tear duct areas. It really does perk up your eyes.

Thanks a latte is my favourite of the four. Its a nice gold brown shade. It is wearable on it's own but ou can also blend it with other shades. It has a little bit of a shimmer which I love and I usually wear this on it's own.

The nice pinky colour is Pinky Swear. This is shade great, I usually pair this with the R.S.V.P creamless eye shadow for more of a depth and shimmer to my eyes as the colour is matte. It is a beautiful colour!

The last of the powder eye shadows is the shade Quick look busy. If you love doing a smokey eye on a night out this shade is for you. It is a nice dark brown matte. It is quite blendable and you can easily do a quick smokey eye with this if you are in a rush.

All the longwear eye shadows are very easy to use and pigmented. I had no trouble with applying them. As the name suggest they last all day without creasing.

The other part of the palette are the two creamless eye shadows. They are my favourite things about this palette.

The shades in the easiest nudes ever are R.S.V.P and No pressure. 

R.S.V.P is a nice pink champagne colour. It gives a light pink pop of colour to the eyes to brighten them up. I wear this usually on it's own but you can defnitely use it as a base or to blend with another colour too. I wear this during the day and at night depending on the outfit.

No Pressure is a beautiful taupe shade which gives you a wearable dark eye for the day. You can also make it a daring night time smokey eye look.

It really is no secret I love cream eye shadows. My collection is small but forever growing and Benefits are one of the best I have tried. They are really easy to apply so if you are new to make up they are worth trying. The formula is really soft and creamy making it light and not heavy on your lids.

Overall the Neutral palelttes are worth adding to your collection if you are getting in to make up or if you are missing neutral shades from your eye shadow collection.

The packing in sleek and girly just like all Benefit products too. I love the way they are made to look like little cute books. They have a sort of vintage chic feel about them.

The Easiest Nudes ever palette retails for £23.00 and is available from all benefit counters and on the benefit website.

Have you tried these yet?

Lots of love
Nafisah

Labels: , , ,