Maybelline - The falsies mascara.



Hi ladies! today I am bringing you another instalment of my mascara adventures. This time I am talking about a mascara I have been wanting to try for absolutely ages.

For the best part of last year I have herd Ingrid and Tanya mention this mascara non-stop. They are some of my favorite people to get recommendations from so I was easily tempted to give this a go.

I have to say I love this! I wasn't 100% sure how this was going to go because the brush is a little more delicate than I am use to. If  your worried about that- don't be! honestly It didn't cause a problem for me at all.

The brush was quite easy to work with. It very rarely smudge, it applied the mascara on evenly and allowed me to put some mascara on my bottom lashes easier than some of the other mascaras I have tried before.

The formula can be a little wet but that doesn't bother me and it doesn't clump your lashes which I love!

The end results are good too! It gives the right amount length and volume to my lashes. I always look for volume in a mascara as I like them to big and thick.

There are a few variations of this - the one I have is blackest drama but they have  a normal one and a waterproof one too.

The packaging of the mascara is quite girly and I really like it. Maybelline package their mascaras beautifully and this one is no different.

This retails at Maybelline counters in boots and superdrug for £7.99 which is quite reasonable! and it is usually on offer too. (usually 3 for 2)

Have you tried this yet? let me know know what you think.

Lots of love
Nafisah

Labels: , , ,