Benefit Fake Up







Hey beautifuls, I wanted to tell you all about a new launch that is happening. I was lucky enough to be invited by the wonderful people at Benefit  to an event showcasing their latest wonder product.

I love Benefit, everything from the packaging to the quality of the products are spot on. It is a brand I have used for years.

They have recently been on tour promoting their latest concealer fake up. Fake up* is a new innovative hydrating concealer for under your eyes.

This could not have come at a better time because I was looking for a concealer exactly like that! I have  n't had a lot of sleep recently so bags were appearing and the skin under my eyes are quite dry.


The concealer comes in three great shades light, medium and deep and are really blendable. I love that this concealer unlike those with similar coverage does not cake or crease up. I wear this all day and it stays put and carries on working until I take it off.

It does look like a lipgloss, which I think makes it easier to use than other concealers, it mean it isn't going to get messy anytime soon!

The hydrating ring around the colour is for moisture on the area's you apply it too. I really noticed a difference under my eyes and I think this added to it.

Even if you are in to natural no make up make up looks this concealer is the one for you. I usually shy away from concealers as I find the ones available usually to cakey for under my eyes which is what I mainly need it for. Since I got this, I have used it every single day.

I have to point this out, how cute is the packaging! Everything about it is chic and girly. It makes it easy to store in your make up bag.

I was really impressed about how much of a difference it makes to my face! even if I don't wear a base just this my face is lit up.

We also were shown how it can be used to contour. I haven't done this yet but I am so excited to try it! I'll let you all know how I get on with that.

These make up essentials launch on to Benefit counters 30th March and retail for £18.00.

Are you going to try this?

Lots of love
Nafisah

PS - I just want to say a huge thank you to benefit for a great night abd for being so generous to us!


Me with the lovely Emma, Natalie and Chelsea  at the fake up event :)

Labels: , ,