Soap and Glory Smoothie Star Body Butter Cream




Hey lovely people, yes I know I have another Soap and Glory product to tell you all about. Trust me though, you will want to know abou this body butter.

I have never really used body butter till this winter. My skin has never really needed it for me to look in to it. I also thought they would be really rich and greasy. This winter though, my skin really does need it so I decided to try this one from Soap and Glory.

First of all I need to tell you the Smoothie Star Lightly Whipped Buttercream not only sounds like a yummy dessert but it also smells like one too. It has in it 5 essential oils along with Vanilla, Coconut as well as pistachio's and almonds. The sent last the rest of the day too which leaves you feeling very fresh  for a very long time.

Like I said I expected the body butter to be heavy, greasy and too much on my skin. How wrong was I! The cream is rich which is what you want from a body butter but it is not greasy in the slightest. As soon as it is rubbed in to your skin, it is absorbed straight away. This is one of the reasons why I like it because I can put my clothes straight away which you can't do with many moisturisers never mind body butters.

It leaves your skin feeling silky smooth so you know it is doing it's job properly and hydrating your skin. It is a light rich bodycream so you can always use more if you want too. I make sure I apply loads on the places that are extremely dry.

I use this all the time instead of a moisturiser when I come out of the shower and it is something I look forward too as it makes me feel clean and fresh adding to that lovely after shower feeling.

One big thing I also really like about this product that makes me gush about it is that it is paraben and sulphate free. It means it is quite healthy and not harsh on your skin.

As always with Soap and Glory, they are on point with their packaging. I am in love with the tub the cream comes in. It is really cute and girly.

You can get this at Boots or the Soap and Glory Website for £10.50 but there is a 3 for 2 offer at Boots at the moment so I would suggest that!

Have you tried body butters before? which ones do you use?

Lots of love
Nafisah



Labels: , , ,