Maybelline 24Hour Colour Tattoo - Pink Gold







Hey lovely ladies. If you read my post on the maybelline 24Hour colour  tattoo in on and on bronze you will know I love this range. I said I wanted to add to my Collection.

Well guess what ladies? That is what have I started too. Let me show my latest purchase. It was on offer in Boots so I couldn't resist. I have been wanting this shade for a while as it is one I use regularly during the day.

I got the shade Pink Gold which is a really nice pink shimmery shade that light up your eye lids. The pigmentation on these eye Tatto's is phenomenal. I am really impressed with them.

Just like the On and On Bronze it looks really good on its own but you can blend it with another shade or use it as a base for your re shadow.

It's really easy to apply with a shadow brush.

If you haven't checked this range out yet I would definitely recommend them. I wish more colours were available!

The offer Boots has at the moment is but one get second half price :) on its own it retails at £4.99. Which to me is such incredible value.

Have you tried the range? Let me know what you think :)

Lots of love
Nafisah






Labels: , ,