Loreal infallible in Sahara Treasure







Hello lovelies! I wanted to tell you the latest addition to my eye shadow collection.

I have been wanting to try this rang out from loreal ever since I have herd the lovely Ingrid talk about it. Unfortunately the colour Amber Rush isn't sold here but I tried this one and love it.

It's called Sahara Desert and it's a dark gold colour. As you can see from the watch the pigmentation on it is amazing. It gives a light pop of colour to your eyes that is easily blendible if you want a more natural look but you can also add more foot it if you wish too as well.

I also really like the packaging. As silly as this may sound it does feel like you are buying an high end product thanks to the packaging. I've always rated Loreals packaging and this is no exception.

The colour does not crease or fade over time either which is great! It is really easy to apply. I personally use a brush but you can use your finger if you want.

I know most people probably use this as a base but I quite happily use this on its own.

If you are looking for a good cream eye shadow that stays on for a very long time this is definitely worth trying out.

I really can't wait to buy more!!!

Have you tried these out yet?

Lots of love
Nafisah







Labels: , ,