Liz Earle Skin Repair Moisturiser




Hey ladies, today I want to share with you all a gem of a moisturiser. As a brand Liz Earle recieves a lot of love in the blogging world. I only just got introduced to the brand and I have to say I am in love.

I have been looking for a moisturiser that I could use as a night time moisturiser for the longest time. I have looked at the high street and didn't find any with decent ingredients for my skin.

I also tried Origins reknown night cream and although I liked it, the scent wasn't the nicest to me so I couldn't justify spending £21 on it.

Then.... I walk in to boots who have just started selling Liz Earle and saw this. I loved the smell and the way it felt on my skin straight away. I knew I had to have it.

It is a natural moisturiser filled with Avocado and Borage which are good for your skin. I use this both as a day moisturiser and night. I love this because recently I have had dry skin (I need to drink more water and less tea!) and it loosens the skin keeping it hydrated and smooth.

I have noticed such a nice difference from using this in my everyday skincare routine. My pores are more clean and smoothed out and the dry patches are no longer noticable and have gone.

I put the cream on in stages first where the main dry areas of my face tend to  be and then on the rest of my face kind of like how you apply foundation. I find this makes sure it goes all over your face and keeps you hydrated.

It isn't greasy which is something else I look for in a moisturiser and thank god this is not greasy. It completely absorbs in to your skin straight away. You end up feeling refreshed rather than you slathered a lump of greasy lotion on your skin.

The tub is small but you only really need a small amount each time you use it so it will last you a long time. I think it will last me at least 3-4 months.

You can get Liz Earle Skin Repair Moisturiser online and Boots have started selling it too. It retails for £18.75 which I think is worth it especially as you are saving on having to be buy two different moisturisers.

Have any of you tried this yet?

Lots of love
Nafisah

Labels: , ,