MUA Eye primer






MUA is known as a brand that sells quality products for reasonable prices. I have to admit I have not dipped my hand so to speak in to the brand as much as I probably should have but about 6 months ago I decided to invest in to an eye primer.

I know some of the best eye primers out there come from urban decay but I don't really have a problem with eye shadow staying on my eyes or creasing. So when I herd Lilly Pebbles say a similar thing I tweeted her asking her which eye primer she would recommend and when she mentioned MUA eye primer I decided to give it ago. I mean at £2.50 I wasn't loosing out if I didn't like it.

Let me tell you, If you have not worn eye primer before give this a go. I was amazed at how difference this made. it provides such a wonderful base for your eye shadow which makes the colour on your eyes   stand out.



The texture of it is very light, it doesn't feel sticky on your eyes at all. the applicator makes it easy to dab on your eye lids and then I smooth it out with my fingers. It lasts for the entire time you have it on your eyes. My eye shadow stays on and doesn't crease at all.

I also want to say, this little tube lasts for a long time. It's quite small so you would think it would only last for a couple of months but I have had this since September and it shows no sign of being finished it! when it does I will be on my way to superdrug to pick up another one!

I very rarely use the word holy grail but this little gem and impressed me so much. Much more than I expected.

If you are looking for a good quality eye primer and do not want to spend too much money I would definitely recommend this. You find online on the MUA website or at superdrug counters.

What is your go to eye primer?

Lots of love
Nafisah

Labels: , , , , ,