Sleek Eye Shadow.




Ever wanted an eye shadow palette that was good quality but didn't have a big price tag? Look no further than Sleek Eye Shadow range. I first heard of Sleek about a year ago when a friend who is a make up artist told me she uses them. At first I thought it would be expensive but at £7.99 for the quality and the ranges of colours and textures in them you really cannot go wrong.

I brought the Oh So Special palette which has a range of colour from light gold shimmery colour to black matte colour. I really love this palette and I have to say I am really impressed with it. I use it everyday just to define my eyes for a natural feel and I use the black to fill in my eye brows instead of a brow pencil. They are really pigmented and the colour really comes through.



The lasting power is one of the other things I really like about Sleek eye palettes too. I have it on all day without any eye primer or anything like that to help keep it in place. I literally wore it from 8am till like 6pm and it did not look smudged or creased at the end either.

If you are looking for a eye shadow with staying power and quality that can rival that of a high end brand eye palette, look no further than this :).

(The new collection is also coming out soon so keep an eye out for that)


Labels: , ,